A few years ago I watched a great TED Talk entitled “Try Something New for 30 days.”
The idea is that you can commit to almost anything for 30 days. I have done this many times now and I have found it to be a great way to try something new, kick-start a new habit, or take a first step toward something that seems overwhelming. Here are some ideas of things that you could commit to doing every day for 30 days:
Things to add for 30 days:
- Pray for 5 minutes every day
- excercise for 30 minutes every day
- Read a chapter of the Bible every day
- Drink a Green Drink (Fruits and Vegetables)
- Write 500 words every day
- Take a picture every day
- Read 25 pages every day
- Pray for the same person every day
- Write a thank you note every day
- Go to bed by 10 PM.
- Read my Blog every day 🙂
Things to give up for 30 days:
- Nail biting
Why not give it a shot? What is one thing that you could start tomorrow and commit to for 30 days? Maybe there is something that you are willing to give up for 30 days. How about sharing your commitment in the comments below?
Interested in free coaching through my posts? Enter your email above (and to the right) and I will make sure that you don’t miss any posts!
Here is the original TED talk